N
Nat
Well-known member
- Joined
- Dec 16, 2005
- Messages
- 764
Thanks so much Happy, I have my appointment at 9 in the morning, which is good for me as I have to take my daughter to school at 8:45, I wont really have a lot of time to think about it (hopefully!) and I certainly wont get there to early. I dont want to worry about the IV when I am there but know I will which is why I am concerned that I will know I am sedated, which is why will be feeling ok during the sirgery then think god this is weird, and freak out!
He has such a caring manner and I wish I could speak to him everyday before the dreaded D Day as he makes me feel so much better about whats going to happen!
He has such a caring manner and I wish I could speak to him everyday before the dreaded D Day as he makes me feel so much better about whats going to happen!
![Group Hug [smiley=grouphug.gif] [smiley=grouphug.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/grouphug.gif)
I am feeling very anxious today, I have tried playing the appointment through in my head but I just feel so sad and pathetic right now. I dont think I have ever felt so anxious, not even when I was giving birth and that was a terrible time for me. I dont know how I am going to get through the next couple of days and really want to cancel the whole thing, I will happily put up with the pain for the rest of my life rather than feel like this ![Hugging [smiley=hugging.gif] [smiley=hugging.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/hugging.gif)

!!![Ashamed [smiley=ashamed.gif] [smiley=ashamed.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/ashamed.gif)