C
carriss
Well-known member
- Joined
- Sep 23, 2014
- Messages
- 248
- Location
- Scotland
This morning I got a letter with an appointment on Wednesday 14th January at oral surgery in our local hospital. Although I've been waiting a long time to be seen, i didn't expect the appointment to be so soon, and it's thrown me into a panic.
I'm worried about someone new looking in my mouth. I'm worried that they'll find I have a dental disease that means I have to get all my teeth out.
But most of all I'm worried that they won't find anything wrong and I just have to continue living in pain.
I have suspected nerve damage after a root canal/extraction.
I'm worried about someone new looking in my mouth. I'm worried that they'll find I have a dental disease that means I have to get all my teeth out.
But most of all I'm worried that they won't find anything wrong and I just have to continue living in pain.
I have suspected nerve damage after a root canal/extraction.
it's the tooth above it that the first idiot dentist accidentally hit hard with the handle of the drill that I'm a little worried about. it was vibrating really hard and banged hard into my tooth probably 5 or 6 times before they moved it away. but it is not an unbearable constant pain so I'm not having it looked at yet. my phobia is back in full swing after having so many problems caused by going to the dentist.