• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Getting multiple extraction and multiple bone graphs

M

Michy

I’m so nervous . I’m a ball of nervous . My appointment is in 4 days. I’m getting 7 total teeth out including my 4 wisdom tooth, also 5 bone graph. I’m terrified as hell. I’ve never been put under iv sedation before . I don’t know what’s it like . Feeling like I’m counting down to my death day. If you’ve been through iv sedation , what is it like ? How long it take to be out ? Im scared I have to sit there for too long and I probably throw up because of nervousness . Has anyone got multiple teeth out with bone graphs before ? How is the recovery? Will there be a lot of pain ? I have a dentist phobia that’s why I’ve left my teeth to this point . But , I’m trying so hard to fix it all now . Does bone graph heal faster than normal extraction with hole ? I’m scared of the pain. At what point can you eat normally again? When does the hole close up?

There is an immense amount of useful information on this site, seems a shame that nobody reads it :(

Please have a read at the IV sedation section on here, it addresses a whole lot of your issues:

Then try the post extraction page:

@Gordon oh I see. Thank you! Sorry I’m new . I’ll read them now .

No worries, come back and ask if there's something that you want explained further or if some more questions come up.

Back