Kat75
Well-known member
- Joined
- Dec 1, 2007
- Messages
- 119
- Location
- VA, US (formerly UK)
Well, it's less than 48 hours now until I get my wisdom teeth removed, and I'm starting to panick.
I've been feeling sick all day and I can't eat. I had one bread roll today, which I had to force down.
I'm not sure I can do this. My heart is racing and my hands are sweaty. I feel physically ill.
I am so close to cancelling the appointment, but I know that would only be delaying the inevitable.
How can I get through the remainder of today and especially tomorrow(when no doubt I'll be panicking even more)?
I am so scared!
Katx![Scared [smiley=scared.gif] [smiley=scared.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/scared.gif)
I've been feeling sick all day and I can't eat. I had one bread roll today, which I had to force down.
I'm not sure I can do this. My heart is racing and my hands are sweaty. I feel physically ill.
I am so close to cancelling the appointment, but I know that would only be delaying the inevitable.
How can I get through the remainder of today and especially tomorrow(when no doubt I'll be panicking even more)?
I am so scared!
Katx
![Scared [smiley=scared.gif] [smiley=scared.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/scared.gif)
once it's all over!! You are absolutely right about delaying the inevitable, not to mention the last thing you want to do is have to go through these emotions again in a week or two if you postpone it. 
to relax yourself tonight? 

![Hugging [smiley=hugging.gif] [smiley=hugging.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/hugging.gif)
I'll be sending you lots of well-wishes and thinking of you - I'm sure things will be just fine!!!!
![Sick [smiley=sick.gif] [smiley=sick.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/emojione/sick.png)