R
RRRR
Junior member
- Joined
- Jul 7, 2013
- Messages
- 2
Gum disease isn't healing and it makes me so mad I want to knock all my teeth out
I've had it for months. It's driving me crazy.
I've been to the hygienist twice and had my teeth scaled and polished. She told me to use an electric toothbrush, pull the brush slowly down the gums and it would heal and tighten up.
At my last app, June 26, she said the pockets were down to 2mm and that it was all healing up but it doesn't seem so to me.
The gum between my two top front teeth is swollen and the gum above both canines. I'll admit it's better than it was a couple months ago but it's not healed completely. Sometimes the gum between my two front teeth will lay flat and look miles better but then 4 or 5 hours later it's swollen again.
It's depressing me so much. I feel like knocking my teeth out.
I floss, I use mouthwash, I brush 2, sometimes 3 times a day. And nothing. It will not go away.
How many months is it going to take? OR will it never heal and I should just have my teeth taken out?
(I'm sorry for whining but I have cried about this today and I'm so depressed about it I posted here)
I've had it for months. It's driving me crazy.
I've been to the hygienist twice and had my teeth scaled and polished. She told me to use an electric toothbrush, pull the brush slowly down the gums and it would heal and tighten up.
At my last app, June 26, she said the pockets were down to 2mm and that it was all healing up but it doesn't seem so to me.
The gum between my two top front teeth is swollen and the gum above both canines. I'll admit it's better than it was a couple months ago but it's not healed completely. Sometimes the gum between my two front teeth will lay flat and look miles better but then 4 or 5 hours later it's swollen again.
It's depressing me so much. I feel like knocking my teeth out.
I floss, I use mouthwash, I brush 2, sometimes 3 times a day. And nothing. It will not go away.
How many months is it going to take? OR will it never heal and I should just have my teeth taken out?
(I'm sorry for whining but I have cried about this today and I'm so depressed about it I posted here)

