I
Issy
Well-known member
- Joined
- May 4, 2007
- Messages
- 768
- Location
- England
Valium is something new to me, so it's the fear of the unkown
But Jenny knows what i need & obviously wants to make it as easy for me as possible.
I'll be scared either way. If i take it.i'll be apprehensive coz i'm worried how it'll affect me
But if i don't take it,I'll be feeling terrified for the whole appointment .
So really Valium is a much better option,than being terrified & not getting any treatment done !
But Jenny knows what i need & obviously wants to make it as easy for me as possible.
I'll be scared either way. If i take it.i'll be apprehensive coz i'm worried how it'll affect me
But if i don't take it,I'll be feeling terrified for the whole appointment .
So really Valium is a much better option,than being terrified & not getting any treatment done !

![Scared [smiley=scared.gif] [smiley=scared.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/scared.gif)
![Group Hug [smiley=grouphug.gif] [smiley=grouphug.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/grouphug.gif)
![Cloud 9 [smiley=cloud9.gif] [smiley=cloud9.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/cloud9.gif)

So a Blanket wouldn't have been the best thing for me !
