I
Issy
Well-known member
- Joined
- May 4, 2007
- Messages
- 768
- Location
- England
Ok this will be short,but basically i have 2 appointments booked. 22nd & 30th October.
I'm already worying about both appointments, & doubting i'll be able to cope with 2 appointments within 2 weeks.
So i'm considering cancelling 30th appointment,for a later date.
I know deep down,it'll be better if i go to both appintmets. But i'm finding it impossible to convince myself.
Just feel soo sick,thinking about 2 Dentist Visits so close together.
So what i do ? Should i postpone for a later date ?
Very grateful for any advice & encouragment. thanks
I'm already worying about both appointments, & doubting i'll be able to cope with 2 appointments within 2 weeks.

So i'm considering cancelling 30th appointment,for a later date.
I know deep down,it'll be better if i go to both appintmets. But i'm finding it impossible to convince myself.
Just feel soo sick,thinking about 2 Dentist Visits so close together.
So what i do ? Should i postpone for a later date ?
Very grateful for any advice & encouragment. thanks

.seriously though I know you've been on here for a while and you've been a great inspiration to a lot of us cowards.I'm convinced that in the hands of the right dentist that things will be ok.If your familiar with Kenny Rogers song "Coward of the County" this ol' coward is gonna kick dental phobia's butt some day!!!!Just have to get the courage to do it.End of the rambling.....Bottom line ... please keep the appointments.If the first one is absolutly horrible ask for a SHORT postponement but be sure to get it done.I wouldn't postpone BEFORE you have a chance to see how it goes.Could be (and we hope it will be ) smooth sailing
Good Luck!!!!!!!
...
![Scared [smiley=scared.gif] [smiley=scared.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/scared.gif)
![Group Hug [smiley=grouphug.gif] [smiley=grouphug.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/grouphug.gif)
![Ashamed [smiley=ashamed.gif] [smiley=ashamed.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/ashamed.gif)
![Hiding behind the sofa [smiley=hiding.gif] [smiley=hiding.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/hiding.gif)
![Hugging [smiley=hugging.gif] [smiley=hugging.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/hugging.gif)