• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

I need encouragement & advice please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Issy
  • Start date Start date
and no, im not a pot head just occasionaly when im depressed or nervous. [smiley=ashamed.gif] so please dont get the wrong opinion
 
mikey said:
and no, im not a pot head just occasionaly when im depressed or nervous. [smiley=ashamed.gif] so please dont get the wrong opinion
Don't worry i didn't  [smiley=hugging.gif]

Gah i feel so seriously sick  [smiley=sick.gif] [smiley=sick.gif] [smiley=sick.gif] [smiley=sick.gif]
 
Try going for a walk with your dog or  :ocat :o in the park or down the street, to get your mind off of it. or any animal for that matter, or take your hubby for a walk! :-*
 
mikey said:
Try going for a walk with your dog or  :ocat :o in the park or down the street, to get your mind off of it. or any animal for that matter, or take your hubby for a walk! :-*
It's pitch dark. Plus we don't have a Street near us ! only Fields
 
0oo I forgot yall live in england...ermmm time to brainstorm ideas on how to get your mind off your visit tomarrow ;D
 
Fields, sounds so nice! compared to where i live...look up Woodruff High school Woodruff SC on google earth youll see my town and my school. no feilds :o
 
mikey said:
Fields, sounds so nice! compared to where i live...look up Woodruff High school Woodruff SC on google earth youll see my town and my school. no feilds :o
We are surrounded by Fields & a Wood. Nearest Town is 25mins ish drive
 
thinkin of you.. I know it's midnight where you are... You should be asleep.. I hope you get this in the morning and feel me thinking of you.

You WILL be ok. The valium will give you a euphoric feeling - giggly, not a care in the world.. Breathe like I told you in the last couple of pages - that will help the valium settle in you and take effect. Take a book with you to get your mind off the appointment.

[smiley=grouphug.gif]

I"ll check in again tomorrow [smiley=hugging.gif]
 
remember to get nitrous along with the valium, trust me its the best thing ever to happen to a nervous person!

ill try to get on during my 5th period IBa class


iba= integrated buisness applications [smiley=party.gif]
 
archaeodani2 said:
thinkin of you..   I know it's midnight where you are...  You should be asleep..  I hope you get this in the morning and feel me thinking of you.  

You WILL be ok.  The valium will give you a euphoric feeling - giggly, not a care in the world..  Breathe like I told you in the last couple of pages - that will help the valium settle in you and take effect.   Take a book with you to get your mind off the appointment.

[smiley=grouphug.gif]

I"ll check in again tomorrow  [smiley=hugging.gif]
Omg can't believe it's today !!!!  [smiley=scared.gif]  [smiley=scared.gif]
I'm taking a Book & Magazine to distract me waiting for that hour.
Eventualy fell asleep at 4am ! Just couldn't sleep  :( Geel sick  [smiley=sick.gif]

Why's there a Poll attached to my Journal ? I don't mind,was just wondering ?
 
I'm feeling the same, a few hours to go for me.

I hope everything goes okay for you, I'll be thinking of you.

All the best
Garrie
 
I'm back & still feeling nicely [smiley=drunk.gif] from the Valium.
Think i must have fallen asleep,was in the Chair for 1 hour - felt like 10mins
Valium is the answer & i'm taking it again next tuesday appointment ;D

Now gonna sleep cos feeling [smiley=drunk.gif] still
 
[smiley=jumping.gif]

woohoo = so glad it went well [smiley=grouphug.gif] [smiley=hugging.gif]
 
Valium made my Legs feel like heavy weghts. Could hardly lift them off the Floor !
How come they felt so heavy ?
 
Valium is a muscle relaxant as well as an anti-anxiety drug... muscle relaxants will always make you feel "heavy"

[smiley=grouphug.gif]
 
You'll be OK. You feel that strange not just because of the Valium, but also because of the stress before your appointment. You were not eating enough, sleeping enough... and your body just needs some time to recover from it.

Have a good day. I'm leaving for my appointment soon. 8-)
 
Liberated said:
You'll be OK. You feel that strange not just because of the Valium, but also because of the stress before your appointment. You were not eating enough, sleeping enough... and your body just needs some time to recover from it.

Have a good day. I'm leaving for my appointment soon.  8-)
I didn't sleep atall the night before, & was then sick just before i got to the Dentist [smiley=ashamed.gif]

I'm hoping to manage on 5mg on Tuesday,& if it's not enough, Jenny will give me another 5mg. (luckily Dad is picking me up & driving me back home again)
 
Back
Top