S
smile1985
Junior member
- Joined
- Nov 8, 2012
- Messages
- 2
I need help encouraging and supporting my boyfriend with going to a dentist ?
We have been together only 8 weeks but I know he has a big issue with his rotten teeth. He is terrified of the thought of seeing a dentist but wants his smile back .. I am trying to persuade him to have a chat with a dentist but not sure of the best way to support him ...
We have been together only 8 weeks but I know he has a big issue with his rotten teeth. He is terrified of the thought of seeing a dentist but wants his smile back .. I am trying to persuade him to have a chat with a dentist but not sure of the best way to support him ...
I tried to hide my teeth as long as I could but it was quite hard since I had problems with my upper front teeth
...Then I found this forum and also told my boyfriend about my phobia...He was really understanding and nice and so were the members here, too.In a couple of days I chose an office and got my first appointment - and it was the right decision
In September I had a cleaning, in October an RCT ( first in my life which was totally painless ) and some fillings - still some work needed but it's much better now.