F
fear-ful
Junior member
- Joined
- Jul 31, 2012
- Messages
- 7
- Location
- Illinois
Here it is in an egg shell. I went to the dentist knowing that a few front teeth would need to come out, come to find that the total was 4 bottom ones, So I pondered the thought for a week than the pain started. I made it in for the impressions, the deep cleaning, and the extractions now I have a partial (flipper). It has now been three days and this darn thing is hurting the gum way in the back where the wire wraps around my tooth along with my ear and neck. Last night I notice a white spot in an area that hurts and a deep ridge in my gum where the wire rests. I was hoping to make this partial work for a year or so. I took it out last night and this morning it hurt even more putting it back in. Is this normal? I am calling the dentist first thing tomorrow. should I take it out until I can get to the dentist?
Rose
Rose
's,