C
CollegeBound
Well-known member
- Joined
- Jun 18, 2014
- Messages
- 482
- Location
- Indiana, USA
You can do it! I promise!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.
Register now to access all the features of the forum.
they're horrid
)


You seem to know yourself and your triggers very well...I guess in theory the more you are in this situation aka going to the dentist (or endodontist) the more you can learn from it and actually help yourself the next time IF you know yourself enough to HELP yourself...that is!
So the big question is HOW DOES YOUR TOOTH FEEL NOW? Obviously there is soreness and probably still discomfort from the actual procedure but can you feel improvement from the awful pain you had before the treatment was done? I really, really, so very sincerely hope that is the case and you are blissfully unaware of this tooth in your head and all is quiet and painfree... the way teeth are supposed to be!
Sorry I've been MIA...laying low with migraines this weekend and stupid pressure in my ear/sinus that I swear started with this ding dang tooth of mine. Big bright spot, my abscess is MUCH smaller. Jaw/tooth pain ever present but hoping for an absent abscess here before too long. I am so glad you didn't wait like I did and got in and got it handled right away, Fearless. Good call on your part.
. It sounds like you're still in some awful pain -- I can't even imagine! Perhaps with the abscess getting smaller, you will start to get some relief? I'm so very, very sorry you are still having to endure all of this. I really wish there was something that could provide you with some relief -- it just seems crazy to me that nobody has offered you a real solution.
. It sounds like you had a quite a successful appointment -- a HUGE deal particularly considering you had to go it alone! It's nice to know that someone else can relate to my public transportation dilemmas. I usually end up leaving my house really early and plan to kill some time near the dental office -- sometimes I just end up walking around in circles until it seems like an acceptable time to walk into the office
.