I
Imnotbetty
Well-known member
- Joined
- Oct 25, 2007
- Messages
- 106
I managed to finally call and make an appointment with a dentist back home. Even more shocking, when I was on hold for 5 minutes I was able to make myself stay on the line until someone picked up! I was shaking the whole time.
My appt. is January 2nd, so I have more than a month of horrible anticipation. My mom hurried up and ended our conversation when I told her as neither of my parents have seen a dentist in more than 10 years (which of course helped to spawn my fear!)
My appt. is January 2nd, so I have more than a month of horrible anticipation. My mom hurried up and ended our conversation when I told her as neither of my parents have seen a dentist in more than 10 years (which of course helped to spawn my fear!)
![Jumping [smiley=jumping.gif] [smiley=jumping.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/jumping.gif)

