Just for fun - what kind of creature is the DFC logo?!

What kind of creature do you think the DFC logo (at the top left of the page) is?

• Dragon

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Dinosaur

Votes: 21 58.3%
  • Crocodile

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Other (please share!)

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
Pianimo

Pianimo

Super Moderator
Staff member
o_O :D :D Ok, I totally missed that one! :doh:

Still think s/he's a Tragon though...Vicki, I'm afraid you're mistaken about baby dragons - they definitely do have wings (and ears!), right from when they first hatch!

See Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

Exhibit C:

Very cute, but I'm sure you'll agree, they don't bear much resemblance to our Draggy!

letsconnect

letsconnect

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone can see that these so-called "exhibits" are photoshopped :rolleyes:!

Pianimo, don't be a drag, just be a queen and admit it's a DRAGON

:nod:

carole

carole

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just poped in to make sure out baby is doing all right and not needing anything. :butterfly:

So I will leave a :cupcake: and be on my way. :grin:

carole

carole

Super Moderator
Staff member
New and compelling evidence has emerged to prove that the creature is, indeed, a dragon!
:cheer::cheer::cheer:

While I was scouring my old laptop for the image for the up-and-coming mobile app, I noticed that whoever has created the image named it "ctoon_Draggy.png". See???? Draggy - short for dragon :jump:!!!!

I knew it :cool: - Carole will be soooo pleased :butterfly:!!

Now franklinm did you miss this post, I know you have been away so I will educate you , you see the matter is now resolved we have now to decide if our baby is a boy or girl, I came up with him/she but there are no set names or gender yet. We just know we have a youngster to look after on here now. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
don't wake the sleeping tot :butterfly:
Sorry to tell you but YOU LOST ​it is indeed a DRAGON.

F

franklinm

No carole I didn't miss letsconnect's post, I read through all of the pages of this thread. I still believe that our friend in the top left corner is a dinosaur and you can't change my mind.:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin: I believe that the poll is in favor of dinosaur 17 to 6.

carole

carole

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh franklin what are we going to do with you :confused: It is proved it is a Dragon, now you have to come on and check that it is okay every now and again. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: You see both letsconnect and I are older than you and wiser and we know the truth, can you handle the truth? :tease::silly::tease::silly::tease::nahnahna::tease::nahnahna::butterfly:

F

franklinm

Oh franklin what are we going to do with you :confused: It is proved it is a Dragon, now you have to come on and check that it is okay every now and again. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: You see both letsconnect and I are older than you and wiser and we know the truth, can you handle the truth? :tease::silly::tease::silly::tease::nahnahna::tease::nahnahna::butterfly:
Yes carole, I have to come on every now and then to see that you are okay and you're not causing too much trouble.:p Yes you are older and wiser, but with age comes downfall.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I can handle the dark truth that is hidden somewhere that the creature is a dinosaur.