• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Just got back from 7 extractions

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lukas76
  • Start date Start date
L

Lukas76

Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
37
IV is definetely the way to go, I do not remember a thing and I am already home relaxing. I had all 4 wisdom teeth removed as well as three others. I am not in too much discomfort and fell pretty good. The time went by so fast. The bottom line is, the anticipation is the worst, but once you get there, it really is not that bad. My Oral Surgeon is FANTASTC!!! [smiley=jumping.gif]
 
Maybe he/she is fantastic, but so are you! Well done! [smiley=jumping.gif]
 
YAY LUKAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was back from my surgery about two hours ago and it was a breeze. Worrying about it all this time really was the worst. The surgeon said I did great, they got all the teeth out no problem and I'm not even groggy!

Just icing now and taking vicodin and eating soft stuff and drinking.
 
Thats awesome Lukas congrats!!! So happy for you!! [smiley=jumping.gif]
 
That's great, hurrah! 8-) I agree, the anticipation really is the worst. Congrats on doing so well! :)
 
Well done  [smiley=jumping.gif]

You must be so relieved it's all over & done with  :).

I've got all that to come  [smiley=hiding.gif]  

Anyway, WELL DONE. YOU ARE SOO BRAVE - much braver than me !!

Did you have it done in Hospital ?
 
I had mine in a medical building, not so much a hospital. Was out of there in a couple hours. Those teeth will never bother me again!!! I am so proud of what I have done. Everyone has been so supportive. I know people always say this but... If I can do it, anyone can.
 
A BIG congrats to you Lucas! Isnt it such a releif! [smiley=hugging.gif]
 
Back
Top