D
Dxm145
Junior member
- Joined
- Feb 22, 2022
- Messages
- 3
- Location
- Philadelphia
I haven’t been to the dentist in 4 plus years and now am having a toothache (old filling came out) - also have a cracked tooth that happened during Covid lockdown - I know I have to go and am very scared, any advice ?
to DFC.. glad you are here. Like Gordon and Letsconnect said, there is so much wealth of both information and experiences on both the website and forum. You are not alone being scared to go back after not going for a bit, but you are not alone.. I've went pockets of years myself at times and find it harder to brave that step after its been some time. For me every time I can go and have a positive experience really builds the momentum. and I have plenty of opportunity for that to happen as much work as I need. But . just take one step at a time and give yourself alot of grace and credit for stepping up and wanting to get back at it. and even coming on here. You are one step closer and that is great! 