B
banditsmom
Member
- Joined
- Jan 28, 2013
- Messages
- 52
- Location
- usa
Hi,
I have a upper molar (not wisdom tooth) that had a root canal and broke off at the gumline. It needs to come out. I am deathly afraid of sedation. I had one extraction before with just local it was easy and no pain the tooth was out in 2 min.
I am going to an oral surgon (im in the usa and my general dentist doesn't pull teeth). I have a consultation on wed. Do you think I'll be ok with just local and nitrous/ xanax if needed.
What questions should I ask the surgeon? HElp Im so scared!!
I have a upper molar (not wisdom tooth) that had a root canal and broke off at the gumline. It needs to come out. I am deathly afraid of sedation. I had one extraction before with just local it was easy and no pain the tooth was out in 2 min.
I am going to an oral surgon (im in the usa and my general dentist doesn't pull teeth). I have a consultation on wed. Do you think I'll be ok with just local and nitrous/ xanax if needed.
What questions should I ask the surgeon? HElp Im so scared!!
and many
's.
