• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Omg help my tooth is bleeding

D

DanielWright

Junior member
Joined
Sep 25, 2014
Messages
8
Location
uk
Hi!

My tooth is literally, bleeding! I've just ate a criss-cross chip and i've made part of my tooth wobbly but still clinging onto it and it's just bleeding like hell. It's a baby molar, the one at the front and I need some help.:confused:


BTW I hate the dentist but I still go every time
 
Bump. It's bleeding like hell.
 
I think you should probably call the dentist -- as much as you don't want to go, s/he is the only one who is really going to be able to help you.
 
Hi Daniel, sorry to hear about your predicament-- I know how scary it can be.

The practical answer is that you really should get to a dentist as soon as you can. It's probably not drop-everything-and-go-to-the-hospital urgent, but you should call your dentist and explain what's going on. They should be able to get you in or refer you to someone who can see you quickly.

As scary as this seems to you, it's probably pretty routine and painless to treat. Bleeding is one of those things that looks really scary but it's usually not too big a deal. A lot of times it's just an irritation or small cut of the gums, which can bleed like crazy but isn't really a big deal. If the tooth is cracked or needs to be worked on, they can get you completely numb very quickly, and get your tooth happy in short order.

Good luck, and hang in there.
 
Hi Daniel, sorry to hear about your predicament-- I know how scary it can be.

The practical answer is that you really should get to a dentist as soon as you can. It's probably not drop-everything-and-go-to-the-hospital urgent, but you should call your dentist and explain what's going on. They should be able to get you in or refer you to someone who can see you quickly.

As scary as this seems to you, it's probably pretty routine and painless to treat. Bleeding is one of those things that looks really scary but it's usually not too big a deal. A lot of times it's just an irritation or small cut of the gums, which can bleed like crazy but isn't really a big deal. If the tooth is cracked or needs to be worked on, they can get you completely numb very quickly, and get your tooth happy in short order.

Good luck, and hang in there.

Being as it's a baby tooth that's about to come out, I think i'll leave it :)

Thank you and god bless you for your kind answers.:jump:
 
Back
Top