G
gumdisease
Member
- Joined
- Sep 30, 2023
- Messages
- 51
- Location
- USA
I have 2 back molars teeth that need to be extraction. I'm scheduled to see this oral surgeon next week. He is a younger age oral surgeon but he has a degree.
I decided to Google to find reviews on him and I only find 1, yep 1
And also from his name he is working with 3 difference dentist offices under the role of oral surgeon, so I guess he go back and forth to 3 offices.
Any concerns?
I really want the molars out as it abscess and advanced gum disease. It all about numb me up and just extract it, it not impact or anything.
Should I just take this risk and just get it over with, I'm probably just worry too much aren't I?
Thank you.
I decided to Google to find reviews on him and I only find 1, yep 1
And also from his name he is working with 3 difference dentist offices under the role of oral surgeon, so I guess he go back and forth to 3 offices.
Any concerns?
I really want the molars out as it abscess and advanced gum disease. It all about numb me up and just extract it, it not impact or anything.
Should I just take this risk and just get it over with, I'm probably just worry too much aren't I?
Thank you.
(not promising that that's the case in this instance, but worth checking)