• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Pain next to nose above canine tooth

  • Thread starter Thread starter swampiesue
  • Start date Start date
Just been back for 2nd stage of root canal....one more to go then it is a case of getting the other bridge off....
 
Great to hear that things are finally moving on for you :) - I hope he'll be able to sort things out for you real soon :grouphug:
 
I have TN (Trigeminal Neuralgia) and have this pain next to the nose above the canine tooth. Should I go on antibiotics too?
 
Hi,
You have just given a word perfect description of mild abcess starting to form from a canine tooth.
It could carry on like this for weeks or months or could flare up so best to get it checked out.

Lincoln
Hey Lincoln, I had a root canal in a canine tooth 4 says ago now getting sharp pain when pressing on face next to my nose. I'm kinda freaking out! Please help if u know anything about this!! Thanks ?
 
Root canal Pain next to nose above canine tooth

I basically have the same thing, but I had a root canal 4 days ago! I'm freaking out! The tooth is ok, but I'm getting a sharp pain in my upper gum if I touch my face on that area! Please help!
 
Back
Top