• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Part of wisdom teeth come away!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cybernetuk
  • Start date Start date
C

cybernetuk

Junior member
Joined
May 28, 2015
Messages
2
Hi

This morning the one quarter of my bottom wisdom teeth was missing! Must have come away in the night. I only noticed as the pain felt a little like a sharp cut when touched, but nothing now only when I touch it.
The tooth is completely up and I do have a dentist appointment late this afternoon (eeeek).

My question is that where the tooth has come away I can only see gum, I would have expected to see tooth if that makes sense. Do you think I would be ble to have a filling?
 
Hi,
Exactly the same thing happened to mine. I went to the dentist and they had to extract it. Saying that it doesn't mean they will with yours. You are doing the right thing by seeing the dentist so they can check it.
Mine was the top right.
I was dreading having it removed and didn't feel a thing and took about twenty seconds to take it out.
 
Back
Top