M
mexx
Junior member
- Joined
- Sep 18, 2007
- Messages
- 8
Hi,
On Friday in the middle of the night I awoke with a horrible throbbing pain in my mouth. I could sleep. Paracetamol didn't seem to touch it.
It is a bottom tooth - next to the middle one.
Awful timing - dentist closed at weekend and then 2 bank Holidays so. Can't get in till Wednesday at earliest. What makes it worse is I go on my honeymoon on Thursday. I went to the chemist yesterday. They gave me nuromol (ibuprofen and paracetamol) and a stronger ibuprofen and codeine. Not getting rid of all the pain. Still huts like hell.
My chin is swollen hard and sore under the tooth. Tooth itself hurts to touch - cant bite / chew. Face hurts if I I've it, smile, talk, laugh. Is it an abcess,?! What can I do to help the pain?! Will the dentist be able to fix it on Wednesday or is It too big of a job?
Please help me. Give advice. Tell me what to expect. I'm scared. And even more so cos I would hate my teeth to ruin my honeymoon
Thank you
Me xx
On Friday in the middle of the night I awoke with a horrible throbbing pain in my mouth. I could sleep. Paracetamol didn't seem to touch it.
It is a bottom tooth - next to the middle one.
Awful timing - dentist closed at weekend and then 2 bank Holidays so. Can't get in till Wednesday at earliest. What makes it worse is I go on my honeymoon on Thursday. I went to the chemist yesterday. They gave me nuromol (ibuprofen and paracetamol) and a stronger ibuprofen and codeine. Not getting rid of all the pain. Still huts like hell.
My chin is swollen hard and sore under the tooth. Tooth itself hurts to touch - cant bite / chew. Face hurts if I I've it, smile, talk, laugh. Is it an abcess,?! What can I do to help the pain?! Will the dentist be able to fix it on Wednesday or is It too big of a job?
Please help me. Give advice. Tell me what to expect. I'm scared. And even more so cos I would hate my teeth to ruin my honeymoon
Thank you
Me xx
