• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

question for the dentists about filling

  • Thread starter Thread starter zombiegroupie
  • Start date Start date
Z

zombiegroupie

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 27, 2014
Messages
415
Hello dentists,

I had some fillings in my upper right jaw on AUgust 28th. There was an old filing that was leaking apparently (it was an amalgam filling) and he drilled out some of that and repaired with composite and also did another composite in that quadrant...

he just checked my bite on Friday and he says all is fine but these upper teeth are horribly sensitive to cold now.

is this normal??
 
Obviously I am not a dentist, but I had fillings on the 18th and the 22 of September, and there is one that is still kind of sensitive. I hear that it is normal.
 
My only worry is, DOES IT HAVE TO BE FIXED AGAIN?? hahah
 
Back
Top