I
Ih8dentists
Junior member
- Joined
- Sep 23, 2007
- Messages
- 1
i am terrified to go to the dentist. so terrified in fact i am having my husband type this for me. My teeth hurt and my husband says my mouth looks like a vehicle assembly line but he don't mind. He also says soon it will look like a swamp if I don't go to the dentist and get things taken care of. My last visit was fine except for the fact that i need to have my wisdom teeth removed.
![Hiding behind the sofa [smiley=hiding.gif] [smiley=hiding.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/hiding.gif)
The visit to the dentist i can handle, the thought of surgery freaks me out. Not surgery in general but surgery on my teeth is what bothers me. how do I get the courage to go?
and how do i get her to go?< husband speaking.....
![Hiding behind the sofa [smiley=hiding.gif] [smiley=hiding.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/hiding.gif)
The visit to the dentist i can handle, the thought of surgery freaks me out. Not surgery in general but surgery on my teeth is what bothers me. how do I get the courage to go?
and how do i get her to go?< husband speaking.....
![Confused [smiley=confused.gif] [smiley=confused.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/confused.gif)
![Group Hug [smiley=grouphug.gif] [smiley=grouphug.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/grouphug.gif)