• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Root canal not treated tooth half way chipped off scared out my life

J

Jas400

Super scared any suggestions

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    867.1 KB · Views: 21
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 20
I know it's not the coolest advice to get here on the forum, but the best thing would be to get it checked.

Do you have a regular dentist you can call? I agree w Enarete, If not I would see if you can get into emergency dentist just to at least look and be reassured and hopefully they may do something to help ease any pain. I know I go to an emergency dentist and he wants to make sure people leave out of pain and are very reassured w an affordable plan to help them w any situation. I hope you are not in too much pain.

Do you have a regular dentist you can call? I agree w Enarete, If not I would see if you can get into emergency dentist just to at least look and be reassured and hopefully they may do something to help ease any pain. I know I go to an emergency dentist and he wants to make sure people leave out of pain and are very reassured w an affordable plan to help them w any situation. I hope you are not in too much pain.
No I don’t I’m 9 moths prego also no pain just scared of it being open

The molar broke because of a cavity.
No I don’t I’m 9 moths prego also no pain just scared of it being open
if it’s not causing you pain I would recommend waiting with treating that tooth until you recover from the delivery.

Back