• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Scared at this final step

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wolfsrule18
  • Start date Start date
Not done. Due to my allergy to Nickel (like anaphylactic bad) they had to add in an extra step. I won’t get the crowns till December 10th. I’m so tired...
 
aghhh.. sorry to hear that.. I'm glad they are being careful with things.. bummer another over a month though, any chance on getting in sooner?
 
aghhh.. sorry to hear that.. I'm glad they are being careful with things.. bummer another over a month though, any chance on getting in sooner?

No unfortunately not. It will take that long to make the final crowns (the lab made ones I tried on today that I was allergic to ?) I have to also do a 24 test with metal on my arm in the coming weeks to make sure I don’t have any bad reactions. They are being as careful as they can...which I appreciate since I almost died when this started. It still feels long..
 
oh wow. ahh..that would be hard to push back more.. hope they will be better than ever for all this wait and everything! gladthey are doing that test too!
 
You seem to be really unlucky with this, Wolfsrule18, so sorry to read that... December sounds like a pretty long time and the fact there have been so many complications up to now only makes it worse.. sounds really tiring. Hang in there, keep us posted and keeping my fingers crossed for the tests to go well.
 
Not done. Due to my allergy to Nickel (like anaphylactic bad) they had to add in an extra step. I won’t get the crowns till December 10th. I’m so tired...

I'm sorry to hear you have had such a severe reaction; I have had an anaphylactic shock to food and I understand how shocking and unnerving that can be. Hoping you are doing better today.
 
Back
Top