krlovesherkids777
Super Moderator
Staff member
- Joined
- Jul 26, 2017
- Messages
- 3,290
- Location
- Sioux Falls, SD
Shortly after my last tooth got pulled from my previous dentist I had a dreamthatI went back and all my teeth crumbled at my dental appt and started falling out... ugh.... i'm already a nervous patient but thatdream really scares me.. and now getting a deep cleaning tomorrow and REALLY SCARED!!!! ugh..
Anyone else have dental nightmeres that provoke their fear?
Anyone else have dental nightmeres that provoke their fear?
I have had several dreams about having work done with my current dentist. They weren't so much nightmares as they were just stressful. Nothing actually scary happens in those dreams (besides dental work). I also had a recurring dream of showing up to her office for an appointment and not being able to be seen for some reason (usually scheduling conflicts)...also the office looked completely different from her actual office ...I'm not sure what that means 