• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Should i wait until next week b4 asking them about getting my molds done or...

G

gamergirl123

Former Member
Should i wait until next week b4 asking them about getting my molds done or...

could I go ahead and call tomorrow and ask about seeing if I could go in tomorrow if they have an opening as long as i'm still feeling as good as i currently am?

I went through with the deep cleaning today and would like to get the molding done asap so I can get this whole mess behind me. I still have molds, the extractions and fillings session, and the final cleaning they want me back in for and i want this crap DONE well b4 we go on vacation this summer.

i don't want to be in the process of learning the ins and outs of partial dentures while trying to have a good time on vacation.

I don't know if it really matters or not but i'm having zero pain from the deep cleaning, safe bet the valium/laughing gas/local numbing is behind the cause. took a little time for it to kick in, but once it did it was nice! I slept like a baby for about an hour and even when i woke up, it still took a little time for me to even really care what was going on.

I was pretty much back to normal in a matter of 45 minutes after we left, few hours after we got back i took off with mom, uncle, and an aunt to do some light shopping, and I even ate my favorite fast food meal tonight(minus the soda, i wanted flavored water at home instead) with zero issues.

Current status: Bit worn out from the ordeal today plus not sleeping well the last few nights. did NOT predict the actual event(once i was numb) to be the least worst part. looking forward to crashing in a bit.

Re: Should i wait until next week b4 asking them about getting my molds done or...

We called them up this morning and talked to them and i'm heading in this morning for the molds.

Re: Should i wait until next week b4 asking them about getting my molds done or...

How did your appointment go?

Good for you for getting an earlier appointment :jump::jump::jump::butterfly:

Went pretty good. Had to do 2 sets of molds. One his assistants did and the other he did after he did a final count on what needs to be done. molds almost didn't want to let go the second time.

Now is the waiting game to see when the partials will be done.

You're doing really well :jump::jump::jump: keep going :respect::respect::respect: I am glad your appointment went well :yayy::butterfly:

Back