T
Tyboxasaurus
Junior member
- Joined
- Mar 19, 2024
- Messages
- 1
- Location
- Linesville, pa
So I just recently had my full mouth extraction, and I have upper and lower dentures. I know the soft liner will help keeping the dentures in, but I have not been able to keep my dentures in at all. When I first got home I was coughing and gagging so bad, that the dentures came right out, and I have not been able to get them back in, or have them stay in. Even with using a bit of denture glue on the top of the denture on my tops. (after my first few day appt check and approval from the dentist). I have tried everything to get them in and stay somewhat in my mouth so I can try and get used to them, but nothing seems to work. I do go in for my soft line on Thursday , so I just don't know if I should keep trying to struggle to keep them in or wait for the soft line and see if that helps anything.