archaeodani2
Well-known member
- Joined
- Jan 24, 2007
- Messages
- 343
- Location
- Arizona, USA
.. As I was making my (extremely unhealthy, but oooohhh so satisfying) lunch today.. I came to a realization = I'm eating ![Jumping [smiley=jumping.gif] [smiley=jumping.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/jumping.gif)
But = and this is important = Im eating things that up to 3 weeks ago, I'd not eaten in YEARS - not since my teeth first began their journey to extraction, and I stayed stuck in the fear-boat tied to them...
sooo.. I was thinking, let's review some of the completely selfish, selfcentered and wonderfully sinful results of leaping the fear hurdle, and coming away with healthy, repaired teeth.
*I can now eat the following::
* apples. Without cutting them up into littler chunks, then ""mushing""; them to swallow them - I can actually CHEW them
*corn on the cob
![Drool [smiley=drool.gif] [smiley=drool.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/drool.gif)
*other crunchy fruits and veggies
*steak
*crunchy candy (no longer limited to straight smooth chocolate = I can have peanut MM's now)
(working on the courage for this one - I'm still healing) *cashews, my all-time favorite nut
..
Seeing as this is about 2 months before Christmas, and I should be allllll healed up by then
I will be able to eat all sorts of nasty, sticky, hot, cold, sweet, chewy, crunchy Christmas goodies.. I am SOOO looking forward to that.Now for the OTHER benefits (the not sinfully delicious ones
)*sleeping - I don't wake in pain
*brushing - no more pain
*bad breath is gone (ok, I suppose this is self-centered, but hey,)
Everyone that is afraid, seriously think about the above list = add to it your own "accomplishments' / "benefits" to having your teeth fixed by your own patient, gentle and accommodating dental staff.
Trust me, If *I* of all people can do it = YOU can
![Group Hug [smiley=grouphug.gif] [smiley=grouphug.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/grouphug.gif)
Last edited:
that sound lovely! 

Yup...smiling and laughing without being self conscious - that's the one that I'm beginning to enjoy.

![Cheers [smiley=cheers.gif] [smiley=cheers.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/cheers.gif)



![Scared [smiley=scared.gif] [smiley=scared.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/scared.gif)