S
Sweetie
Junior member
- Joined
- Jul 11, 2013
- Messages
- 13
- Location
- UK
Four hours from now I will be in the chair and probably half crying.
I'm so afraid, this appointment was pushed foreward by my guardian figure, and now I'm really afraid as it was unexpected! My anxiety is through the roof!
I am getting many cavities filled today in my front three teeth that have been bothering me for ten years. I'm really scared of the needle. They're going to give me gas, and I've never had that, so I'm scared of that too! I was told by a friend that gas doesn't do anything, and I will still feel a lot of pain. Especially from the needle. The last time I was at a dentist I got lectured for crying from needle pain. It hurt SO bad and it made my eyes twitch after it numbed everything. I'm so scared of this happening again.
Two holes in my teeth are really deep, and so they might touch my nerve. But I don't have any pain from them, just sensitivity from the air and cold, I was told that the root could be dead, but I kept flicking my teeth with my finger (not recommended I'm sure
) and I could feel that like any other tooth. It didn't feel different... but I guess I'm not the dentist.
Really hoping I only have cavities to be filled. I don't want a root canal today, or two.
I'm so scared. Guys, what does laughing gas feel like? I have searched around and people say different things, and my friend said it didn't do anything, so I'm so nervous. Is there a point? What if they oversedated me because of my low weight?
Please help!
I'm so afraid, this appointment was pushed foreward by my guardian figure, and now I'm really afraid as it was unexpected! My anxiety is through the roof!
I am getting many cavities filled today in my front three teeth that have been bothering me for ten years. I'm really scared of the needle. They're going to give me gas, and I've never had that, so I'm scared of that too! I was told by a friend that gas doesn't do anything, and I will still feel a lot of pain. Especially from the needle. The last time I was at a dentist I got lectured for crying from needle pain. It hurt SO bad and it made my eyes twitch after it numbed everything. I'm so scared of this happening again.
Two holes in my teeth are really deep, and so they might touch my nerve. But I don't have any pain from them, just sensitivity from the air and cold, I was told that the root could be dead, but I kept flicking my teeth with my finger (not recommended I'm sure
) and I could feel that like any other tooth. It didn't feel different... but I guess I'm not the dentist.Really hoping I only have cavities to be filled. I don't want a root canal today, or two.
I'm so scared. Guys, what does laughing gas feel like? I have searched around and people say different things, and my friend said it didn't do anything, so I'm so nervous. Is there a point? What if they oversedated me because of my low weight?
Please help!
