• Welcome! This is a forum for anyone who is affected by a fear of the dentist, dental phobia, or specific dental fears.

We are lucky to count a number of dentists among our members and moderators. Look out for the "Verified dentist" badges. If you are a dental professional who likes to help, please join our community!

Register now to access many more features and forums!

Upset.tearful.need a denture age 36.

S

saralou35

Just been reading your thread and wanted to wish you luck today! Hope it goes well.let us know how it went when you feel up to it x

L

Lp81lp51

At home now. Just had one extraction and filling today. I stayed calm even when it broke into lots of pieces . Extraction seemed to take ages. Thanks for positive thoughts

I

Islandersgirl74

At home now. Just had one extraction and filling today. I stayed calm even when it broke into lots of pieces . Extraction seemed to take ages. Thanks for positive thoughts
Was it because it was broken that it took ages?

L

Lp81lp51

It broken when she was doing it she said as it was decayed and had very curved roots. Lying on sofa feeling very sore.

krlovesherkids777

krlovesherkids777

Super Moderator
Staff member
You did amazing staying calm and getting through this, even though it fell to pieces and all.. I hope you can rest and take it easy now!