• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Weird blood in mouth? Please help

Lisalovesbacon

Lisalovesbacon

Okay this is gonna be a weird post, bear with me. For the past 6 months my right top side tooth toward the middle (sorry, not sure what it's called) has been painful when I chew on something, other than that it's never painful. I have this weird blood thing between one side of this tooth and the other side, it's hard to explain, I guess you could say it's a clot? I try brushing it and it just bleeds a lot, so I'm not really sure. Just then I was brushing my teeth before going to bed and I brushed that side tooth too hard and it started bleeding uncontrollably, I'm terrified and scared. I'm also on a free dental waiting list for 3 months now because I can't afford dental. What do I do? Is this worth freaking out over? I can't stop crying.

It's also 3am here in Australia and I'm completely sleep deprived, I need reassurance.

Back