• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

weird growth found on xray

  • Thread starter Thread starter spydercomp01
  • Start date Start date
S

spydercomp01

Junior member
Joined
Jun 22, 2013
Messages
2
I was at the dentist for a routine check up and had some xrays done. The dentist pointed out this growth in my jaw and has recommended me to an oral surgeon to have it removed. I haven't been able to find any information online and really have no idea what this thing is or how this surgery is going to go. Any information would be appreciated. =)
20130620_090326.jpg
 
Hello,
Is the growth under a tooth that has been root canaled? Just wondering..I hope you find out what it could be...
 
Nope, under a perfectly healthy tooth.
 
Back
Top