Perhaps ask your mum or dad to ring the surgery. Tell them, you become very stressful, and one
appointment would be best. Or why not ring another surgery ask them if they can do two fillings in one visit. ( is there another dentist on your high street or near by? you can join another for a second opinion.)
Have you got a dental mirror? Can you see the cavities? Ask your mum dad, can they see them?
when with your dentist ask him/her to show you with the mirror, so you can see what is going to be filled, and ask is it necessary? you have the right to see. Ask: will I receive a white filling or a mercury based one? ask if there is a cost difference.
I am not an expert , but i will not allow anyone, ever again, to drill into me without showing me the cavity and explaining to me my options. As I had one added on my last visit that was not necessary. : (