K
Kelly1982
Junior member
- Joined
- Jan 7, 2013
- Messages
- 3
Where I begin I'm sat here in tears, my 1st appointment is at 2pm I feel sick my teeth are a mess I cracked my front tooth that has gone rotten well must if my teeth are rotten I'm a 30 year old. I have a NHS card will they be able to do anything. I'm not even sure if I will be able to open my mouth and show then what's inside I'm so embarrassed that I have let it get this far I have eaten for days or slept for more than a few hours 

and things were not as bad as I thought...and like I say just finally letting someone see what was going on and knowing that we could start dealing with it was such a relief....try and be strong and well done, let us know how you got on....YOU CAN DO IT!
