• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

4 loose teeth

A

Anoxmous

So, i have 4 loose teeth. Top ones and the bottom ones. I want to tell my mom and dad but I am afraid to. can anyone convince me?

So, i have 4 loose teeth. Top ones and the bottom ones. I want to tell my mom and dad but I am afraid to. can anyone convince me?

I’m a mom with two teenage kids & I hope if either of them had loose permanent teeth they’d come to me so we could get it looked at for them. As a parent, my number one job is to protect my kids. I wouldn’t be angry. I’d just want to help them get it looked at and fixed. Tell your parents. They’ll want to help you. ❤️

Tell your parents. I still live at home even I am an adult I have a disability, so my parents make sure that I have dental appointments, and any problems in between get looked at.

I'm tempted to jump into advice, but convincing rarely works with anxiety. May I ask you why would you like to tell your mom and dad?