C
chickpea
Junior member
- Joined
- Apr 25, 2009
- Messages
- 2
Hi 
I'm hoping someone can give me some advice, I got both of my second molars on one side extracted on thursday (three days ago) and the upper one is still oozing (when I got the other side extracted it was only oozed a negligible amount the day after). When I woke up this morning a clot had formed along my braces right up to the front, I brushed it off because I figured it wasn't actually protecting anything. Although, when I bite on some gauze it hardly bleeds at all, and after two hours the gauze was still practically clean. I was really just wondering if this is normal or not. I've looked on the internet but it's all a bit contradictory.
Thanks!

I'm hoping someone can give me some advice, I got both of my second molars on one side extracted on thursday (three days ago) and the upper one is still oozing (when I got the other side extracted it was only oozed a negligible amount the day after). When I woke up this morning a clot had formed along my braces right up to the front, I brushed it off because I figured it wasn't actually protecting anything. Although, when I bite on some gauze it hardly bleeds at all, and after two hours the gauze was still practically clean. I was really just wondering if this is normal or not. I've looked on the internet but it's all a bit contradictory.
Thanks!
it seems to have stopped Sunday morning, and I haven't had any pain or anything else at all, I can't actually see the socket because it's at an odd angle but it all seems to be the same as what the other side was.