• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Bottom teeth feel strange on one side

A

Arkeresia

So I dunno if I'm just so hypersensitive to my teeth right now that I'm panicking over everything but, for the last month or so that I've noticed my bottom left teeth just feel really weird after I had a back molar extracted. Not outwardly painful but I feel a lot of strange aches and twinges and small jaw pains. If I bite down it doesnt hurt but I can't really describe the feeling it feels strange and a bit numb and like the teeth aren't really meant to be there. I have a slight clicking in the jaw on that side too and get tingling and odd sensations in my lower jaw on that side too. I dunno if my teeth are shifting or something because of the extraction? I'm nervous to go back to the dentist since I've been so much this year already ? I'm very scared ill have to lose more teeth

It'll be because of the extraction, the teeth will be moving around slightly and there will still be some healing going on.

Back