D
Dancinhamster
Member
- Joined
- Dec 11, 2013
- Messages
- 24
- Location
- Hampshire
Wow you really havent had much luck with drs or dentists have u?!
When I first started my treatment I needed 2 rcts and multiple fillings, my dentist did any filling around the teeth he was doing rcts on at the same appointment as that area was already numb so it made sense for him to rather than me having to have another appointment and more injects. Needless to say I was very happy with that! So yes they can do both in 1 appointment. Hopefully the teeth are close together so it means less injections although tbh if done slowly you can hardly feel them anyway.
Hmm, no, not since moving here! Never had trouble in Dorset. Or Somerset. But Southsea has been horrendous for both GP's and Dentists. I think it's because this is a very over-crowded area, with high unemployment, high substance abuse, and lots of social care issues. I used to work in Social Care, so I'm aware of the issues. I think this drains the NHS resources, so they can't cope with the demand.
I'm out of work, and not eligible for any benefits or help, so I'm living on my hard-earned savings
However, I am willing to use my savings to get my teeth fixed as it's a good investment. I hope 
Been retching this morning. Not sure if it's the infection that's obviously beaten two lots of antibiotics, or nerves about Tuesday, or too many Paramol tablets
Only another day to my appointment........eekkkkk!!!!!!

Xxx






