R
rosey123
Member
- Joined
- Mar 9, 2008
- Messages
- 43
- Location
- scotland
I'm in ayrshire.
I also get free dental treatment for same reason as you. Sounds like you may have been referred to community dentist. Thats who dealt with me for the IV sedation and you will still get it regardless of circumstances. I may be wrong, but a friend of mine who started her treatment( 7 years ago) and fell pregnant in the middle of it, is still being treated as she says they have to finish the treatment when its started, maybe thats why you are still getting the treatment.
Stick in there and if you ever want to talk feel free to PM me

I also get free dental treatment for same reason as you. Sounds like you may have been referred to community dentist. Thats who dealt with me for the IV sedation and you will still get it regardless of circumstances. I may be wrong, but a friend of mine who started her treatment( 7 years ago) and fell pregnant in the middle of it, is still being treated as she says they have to finish the treatment when its started, maybe thats why you are still getting the treatment.
Stick in there and if you ever want to talk feel free to PM me

. Just hoping for some words of encouragement.![Jumping [smiley=jumping.gif] [smiley=jumping.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/jumping.gif)
I am due to have at least one maybe two teeth extracted at some point so I will be looking forward to hearing how everything goes. Good luck!
![Cheers [smiley=cheers.gif] [smiley=cheers.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/cheers.gif)
. I have some diazepam to take tonight and in the morning. Just hoping that someone can talk me out of cancelling!
.