Z
Zephyr025
Member
- Joined
- Oct 27, 2006
- Messages
- 47
Well, I have a dentist appt. tomorrow to get on onlay (partial crown) and to have the tooth in front of the one that is going to be onlayed, to have its filling redone. I haven't been nervous all week, b/c the last appt I had with this dentist, I was totally comfortable. I'm thinking about it tomorrow and I'm getting nervous. I might have started having needle phobia.
I'm definitely going to get the laughing gas. It can't be any worse than having teeth pulled!!!
I just hope everything goes well and this dentist's work is as good as his personality.
I'm definitely going to get the laughing gas. It can't be any worse than having teeth pulled!!!
I just hope everything goes well and this dentist's work is as good as his personality.
I don't know whether to be happy or sad that I got this done.
I can't say whether my experience was a good one or a bad one. I'll write later as the numbness wears off. Sigh...........