OK well I am feeling a bit woozy and tired But will let you all know how I got on, well this morning was awful for me, had a few tears but managed to get on with stuff, got littlun to school and thats when I really started feeling it. By the time I get to the surgery I feel sick but make it in for about 5 mins, I had to wait outside the doors as I was still in tears but my mum calmed me down a bit and the dental nurse came out to get me!
I am take upstairs and everything monitored , dentitst comes in and starts stroking my hands as he sees I have been crying, which was a nice thing for him to do! He then gets his bits and then its time to start, tells me a little scratch, and it was, then I am sitting there letting him do all this work on me, I had my MP3 player and listened to that and I was fine!!
Although I remember everything about it am still somewhat hazy on conversations I dont really remember what was spoken about but I do remember being in the chair and having the work done
I had my root canal, 2 fillings and 2 extractions, one of which was a surgical extraction and I do have stitches in the gum on that one It was kinda painful when he was trying to get it out as I assumed it had a deep root, I didnt like the pain but it wasnt enough for me to have stopped the work being done, I can only imagine that was the IV helping?? I am so proud of myself right now and cant wait to go post in the success board!!!