V
Vix
Member
- Joined
- Nov 19, 2009
- Messages
- 35
- Location
- Ireland
I have been in pain with toothache since Thursday night (Saturday now)
Yesterday and today under/along my jaw has been swollen near the bone on the right side.
I have never had anything like this (I've had toothache on that same tooth before, but this is a different level and it's lasting days), I'm crying right now because I'm scared and the pain doesn't help. I can barely eat because I can't chew without feeling pain, the slightest bit of pressure on that tooth causes me pain. There is a big hole in that tooth, and early last year a tiny piece of it broke off near the inside.
My mom is booking the dentist for me as I write this... but I'm so terrified. I don't know what to expect but pain, pain and more pain when I go.
I don't know what to do.
Yesterday and today under/along my jaw has been swollen near the bone on the right side.
I have never had anything like this (I've had toothache on that same tooth before, but this is a different level and it's lasting days), I'm crying right now because I'm scared and the pain doesn't help. I can barely eat because I can't chew without feeling pain, the slightest bit of pressure on that tooth causes me pain. There is a big hole in that tooth, and early last year a tiny piece of it broke off near the inside.
My mom is booking the dentist for me as I write this... but I'm so terrified. I don't know what to expect but pain, pain and more pain when I go.
I don't know what to do.
![Hugging [smiley=hugging.gif] [smiley=hugging.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/hugging.gif)
As you might tell, I'm in a better mood right now. It's moments like these where I wish I was at the dentist right this second. The pain has subsided a little and I think the swelling has gone down a little as well... at least I hope it has and I'm not just trying to convince myself it is better, since that is the scariest part of this for me.

