archaeodani2
Well-known member
- Joined
- Jan 24, 2007
- Messages
- 343
- Location
- Arizona, USA
you have to breathe while he/she is working anyway - take your deep breaths when needed = the dentist WILL understand = I did it when I needed to, and all was well
... It's barely 8am where I am, and I have to log off to go to work (i hate working on Sats... sigh).. I will log back on in an hour or so
![Group Hug [smiley=grouphug.gif] [smiley=grouphug.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/grouphug.gif)
... It's barely 8am where I am, and I have to log off to go to work (i hate working on Sats... sigh).. I will log back on in an hour or so
![Group Hug [smiley=grouphug.gif] [smiley=grouphug.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/grouphug.gif)
![Jumping [smiley=jumping.gif] [smiley=jumping.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/jumping.gif)


how's it goin' issy???
![Drool [smiley=drool.gif] [smiley=drool.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/drool.gif)

so guess were in this together litrally now !
afternoon 
im not quite sure how it effects someone besides making them tired and careless, (i've never had it) but i have smoked weed before a visit one time..im pretty sure its the same feeling