• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Just for fun - what kind of creature is the DFC logo?!

What kind of creature do you think the DFC logo (at the top left of the page) is?

• Dragon

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Dinosaur

Votes: 28 65.1%
  • Crocodile

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Other (please share!)

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
Jaylah I saw you say you wished you could change your vote.

GOT YA :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

There is no winners no losers yet as I see DRAGON vs dinosaur it head to head.

I am grinding you down though aren't I. You think it's a DRAGON now don't you. :jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

True, she was doing a pretty good job of gloating back then, wasn't she? :innocent:

There is no winners no losers yet as I see DRAGON vs dinosaur it head to head.

Except that I originally voted dragon, but wish I could change my vote to T-Rex.

So it should be Dragon = 4, Dinosaur = 6

YES YES YES YES YES YES :jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

Except that I originally voted dragon, but wish I could change my vote to T-Rex.

So it should be Dragon = 4, Dinosaur = 6

Oh poo :cry:

EVEN STEVENS :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Just trust your instincts :) - first impressions are sooo important :giggle:!! (I think "dragon" was the correct answer!)

Good job this isn't "Who wants to be a millionaire", or this episode would go on forever...

It still might :respect:

Since the official poll results do show a dead-heat between dragon and dinosaur, could we just compromise and agree that it's a Tragon?

Besides, I think we totally deserve to have our own unique mascot. dentalfearcentral3.gif

It's not over until the fat lady sings, as they say. Other people need to vote yet. :p

Are you serious, your logo has satanic implications ???????????????? :scared::scared::scared: I don't get it, is that the true meaning of that picture ???

Wellll.... don't believe everything you read on the internet :p!

It can't possibly be a T-Rex due to the yellow striped belly - the only piece of evidence which points to it being a dinosaur is the lack of spikes on the tail (but these might be absent in juvenile dragons). There is a slight possibility of if it being a Tragon. I'd like to see more scientific evidence before arriving at a consensus.

Oh letsconnect you can't jump ship now, we both know it's a DRAGON, don't be turned by their desperate measures. Stay strong, you can do it. :censored:

It's not over until the fat lady sings, as they say. Other people need to vote yet. :p

Okay, Newt.

(Sorry, couldn't resist. :shame: And if you "don't get it", don't worry. It's a Yank thing.)

It's no good doing a newt thing I'm British don't you know, and is it because they have a big back end. :meanie:

I don't know if anyone's noticed...but the dinosaurs are winning!!!!!!!!

Shhh, don't tell Carole! :censored: :innocent:

And it would be 7 - 4 in favor of dinosaurs if I were allowed to change my vote.

Last edited:
Don't worry Jaylah - dragon *was* the correct answer ;D!

Last edited:
Back