• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

nervous wreck breaking down

  • Thread starter Thread starter brooke cole
  • Start date Start date
B

brooke cole

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
113
Location
Ohio USA
Wednesday is my appointment for consultation with oral surgeon. Kinda scared. What is he it she gunna do? I honestly want to be awake for my extractions and maybe use conscious sedation. Also how long is the waiting list for surgery? I hope not too soon as for I got to attend a funeral and candle light vigil for my boyfriend in a week or so I'm just a mess and. Stressing over everything. I just need gentle advice n support:hidesbehindsofa:
 
Hi Brooke,

I'm sorry I'm not sure what your surgeon will say but I'm pretty sure you can have teeth extracted using "twilight" sedation where you're not unconscious. Many of my friends and family have had this.

Im so sorry to hear of your loss. You sound like you're really doing it tough at the moment. If it's any consolation, once those teeth are out (and that won't take long) that's one less thing for you to worry about.

Wishing you strength to get through all you need to xx
 
Thank you so much!!
 
Hi sorry to hear of your loss.

I think you have had your consultation by now, I hope it went well for you and that the surgeon has put your mind at ease.

How did it go ?

Just a little saying for you:

What is taken away from us
Is given back in memories and wisdom

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:I am sending you the biggest virtual hug :hug5::hug5::hug5::butterfly:
 
Back
Top