B
bmwv10
Junior member
- Joined
- May 26, 2014
- Messages
- 2
Hi guys. So all the dentists are arguing that it is necessary to remove impacted wisdom teeth; however, I don't trust them because we all know how much this surgery costs and how much money they make of this surgery.
I really need an advice from someone that has/had impacted wisdom teeth.
Right now I am 22 yrs old, I think my wisdom teeth have stopped growing, it's impacted, under the bone probably, it did push my other teeth, therefore, my teeth are not very straight so I will need to get braces.
So my question is, is it really necessary to remove my impacted wisdom teeth if it's not causing any problems right now? No pain, it already stopped growing.. I don't see the point, the surgery is very expensive and complications are common and usually very severe. I would rather use that money to straighten my teeth..
Thanks for advices!
I really need an advice from someone that has/had impacted wisdom teeth.
Right now I am 22 yrs old, I think my wisdom teeth have stopped growing, it's impacted, under the bone probably, it did push my other teeth, therefore, my teeth are not very straight so I will need to get braces.
So my question is, is it really necessary to remove my impacted wisdom teeth if it's not causing any problems right now? No pain, it already stopped growing.. I don't see the point, the surgery is very expensive and complications are common and usually very severe. I would rather use that money to straighten my teeth..
Thanks for advices!
It was over before I knew it and he gave me a prescription for some pretty strong pain meds before I left--my mom had to drive me home since I was still a bit woozy!

That's why I am very worried for complications. Also, doctors say that it's better to get this type of surgery before you turn 25 years old, because your body can heal faster. The thing about my body is that even though I am 22 yrs old, my health is pretty poor.. I don't heal fast.. For most people it takes a few days to get over a common cold, for me it usually takes 2 weeks or even 3 weeks because I always have complications and end up having a strep throat each time. That's why I am so worried if I should take a risk taking these 4 impacted wisdom teeth out when I know my body is not a quick healer and also, I have a pretty low count of white blood cells so I am very susceptible to infections. So I just needed to know if impacted teeth WILL FOR SURE cause me problems in the future..