R
Rthomas81
Junior member
- Joined
- Jun 15, 2016
- Messages
- 7
I had a tooth pulled out at the bottom left of my jaw,at the back about a year and 4 months ago. I did notice a little lump after but just ignored it and it's been fine up until last week when it has started to protrude through the gum. It bleeds when I clean my teeth,doesn't cause me any pain but I touched it with my finger and the smell is absolutely disgusting!. It's about 2mm long and 1mm wide and is similar shape to half an egg.. Pointy bit poking through the gum. It's not where the tooth sat,but on the side where the tooth rested against the gum. Is this just bone left working it's way out,or is it my jawbone starting to poke out?.
Worried I have something sinister happening in my mouth. i have the dentist next week but can't stop worrying about this. Anyone know what it could be?
Worried I have something sinister happening in my mouth. i have the dentist next week but can't stop worrying about this. Anyone know what it could be?
