S
sharon
Well-known member
- Joined
- Sep 8, 2012
- Messages
- 219
I know it is easier to work on some teeth than others when the patient is in a semi-upright position rather than the greater than 180 degrees that most dentists seem to prefer.
I cannot tolerate lying down like that and need to be semi-upright. I'm having a crown done on an upper right molar this week. How hard will it be for the dentist if I don't let him put me flat out?
I cannot tolerate lying down like that and need to be semi-upright. I'm having a crown done on an upper right molar this week. How hard will it be for the dentist if I don't let him put me flat out?

. I would love to hear how you got on and hopefully you can give me words of advice. If tomorrow fails then I'm still going to have to foot the £350 bill AND possibly have my condition triggered. I really don't want to go. There is little to no empathy or understanding from people. I just wish that there was more awareness of this condition and ALL invisible disabilities. What confuses me that in past times dentists didn't have these modern chairs and patients were only ever able to sit up. My partner comes from Latvia and says up until the 90's they had solid metal chairs, it was very crude and old fashioned and ALL work was carried out like this. Can an exception not be made? Anyway, I hope to hear a reply. All the best.