S
Scaredandsilly
Junior member
- Joined
- Aug 19, 2015
- Messages
- 1
Hi everyone, this is my first time posting. I've been terrified of the dentist since I was about 10 and nothing has changed at the ripe old age of 35. I didn't go for a check up for years but have forced myself to go every 6 months for the last 3 years or so. My reason for posting is that I've just made an appointment as I'm having problems with my teeth but it's my third 'in between' check up appointments in a row and I feel like they think I'm a weirdo adtge previous times there has been nothing wrong with my teeth. Imsuch a worrier that I think I might be grinding my teeth in the night, whi h is making things worse and if I dont get it checked it will only get worse. Am I mad for calling them? I feel so embarrassed to go tomorrow! Help! x

If you feel there is something wrong, then go to the dentist to make sure everything is okay or if there's something that needs to be fixed.